Accent warrants its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 15 years from date of delivery. During the applicable warranty period, Accent will repair or replace (at its discretion) any product, part or component covered by this warranty which fails under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship with a comparable product (at its discretion). All warranty claims must be communicated directly to Accent.
This warranty only extends to the original purchasers, products must be located in original delivery location. If products have been relocated these works must have been carried out by an Accent approved installer. Any misuse, abuse or modification to the original product voids the warranty
• Any damage arising from water, heat and or direct sunlight
• Improper transportation and installation after original installation
• Claims for any other associated cost from the user
• Natural variations in wood grain or the presence of character marks
• Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to lights
• Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• Matching of colours, grains or textures of natural products
• The colourfastness or the matching of colours of textiles, including an exact match to cuttings, samples or swatchcards
• Damage, marking or staining of veneer surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds, damamge from sharp objects or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
• Damage caused from improper storage
• Metalicon branded products (these have a 5 year manufacturers warranty)
• Fabric (this has a 3 year manufacturers warranty)
• Ako Products (these have a 10 year warranty)
• Electronic Locks (these have a 2 year warranty and will be repaired, serviced or replaced free of charge if they develop a manufacturing fault. Faults caused by misuse, abuse and/or poor fitting are not covered by the warranty).